Gary Paul and GPIDC have been published in over 20 periodicals, in newspapers such as The Chicago Tribune, The Detroit Free Press, and the New York Times, as well as in several books on design. Gary has presented his work and lectured (and cooked) for Sub-Zero/Wolf distributors in Detroit, Atlanta, and Oklahoma City as well as for Materials Marketing Tile & Stone in Fort Worth. Gary has participated as a panelist for the Architectural Digest Home Show in New Jersey, for House & Garden’s - Home Expo in Miami, and for House Beautiful - Home Expo - Jenn Air in New Jersey.
- Evanston, IL residence won an Illinois AIA award ~ Design for a "Connecticut Country House"
- won the second prize for the Washington Ridge/Skitch Henderson Property Development Corporation ~
- Design for a Camera Obscura was unanimously selected for construction by the Village Selectmen of the Town of Greenport, New York
- House Beautiful selected Gary Paul as one of the 10 best designers for his Park Ridge Showhouse room, in Wilmette, IL
- Jenn-Air selected the kitchen in House Beautiful’s Makeover Showhouse, Glencoe, IL as the best showhouse kitchen.